My husband and I just returned from a wonderful week-long vacation in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica. We stayed at the Issimo Suites, and had a really wonderful time. The views were amazing, the service was wonderful, as everyone was helpful and always smiling. The front desk staff, Elier and Ariel, were most helpful, and Dixon in the restaurant was always eager to serve, and Margarita's room decorations were pretty awesome. I also loved how quiet and peaceful it was compared to some of the other hotels nearby - the hotel specifically catering to couples was the main reason I had chosen the hotel.
The monkey visits were our favorite part of our stay :)
It got busy at the end of our week, and there were some lapses in the appearance of the cleaning staff, but we didn't mind all that much. Our room was nice and clean most of the time. :) We did have an issue with a roof leak on a particularly rainy night (rainy season in Costa Rica means a LOT OF RAIN!!!), but they had it fixed the next day and offered us a free dinner which we took on our last night.
Some upgrades are required for Issimo Suites, which is why I give it a three star - an electronic billing system perhaps; maybe a new roof; additional cleaning staff as they seemed to have a hard time managing with the current staff, and a better menu with better prices at the restaurant (breakfast was the best meal) would help Issimo Suites go a long way. These are really things that need to be looked to by the establishment, and not the staff. I give the staff a 5-star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel, Spa & Waterfront Reserve offers intimacy and elegance for your romantic escape. Each suite includes a Jacuzzi bath tub for relaxation and enjoyment, as well as a majestic ocean view overlooking a pristine pacific cove. A plush king size bed, sofa, and room service from our boutique restaurant await your arrival. You can also indulge yourself with a massage in our spa after a day of adventure on one of our many tours or beaches. Our romantic hideaway suites access adjacent sandy beaches with a walk to the cove or famous Manuel Antonio Park and beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo and Despegar.com so you can book your Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Issimo Hotel Boutique
- Issimo Boutique Hotel
- Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel And Spa Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park