We stayed at this cute little boutique hotel for a week during our honeymoon. The room was clean and kept cool with a/c. There was a jacuzzi in the room and a balcony to view monkeys and birds by day and enjoy the spectacular sunsets over the ocean every night. The price for our standard room was reasonable and there was a discount for staying over 5 days, plus your hot breakfast is included.
We had read review that there was a private beach you could walk to but in reality its a pretty far hike, its better just to head over to Manuel Antonio beach.
The food was alright but you do get a discount if you are staying there.
The staff were friendly and all the little touches they made to the room made for a great honeymoon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel, Spa & Waterfront Reserve offers intimacy and elegance for your romantic escape. Each suite includes a Jacuzzi bath tub for relaxation and enjoyment, as well as a majestic ocean view overlooking a pristine pacific cove. A plush king size bed, sofa, and room service from our boutique restaurant await your arrival. You can also indulge yourself with a massage in our spa after a day of adventure on one of our many tours or beaches. Our romantic hideaway suites access adjacent sandy beaches with a walk to the cove or famous Manuel Antonio Park and beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Despegar.com and EasyToBook so you can book your Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Issimo Hotel Boutique
- Issimo Boutique Hotel
- Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel And Spa Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park