Issimo is a small hotel (10 rooms), very peaceful, with super attentive yet not intrusive staff. Overall the hotel grew on both me and my wife - we stayed for 4 nights and really liked it.
If we were to go back, we would probably pick one of the rooms in the upper floors - our view (#110) was nice but the rooms upstairs probably had magnificent views. it's probably fair to say that the nice views are not only Issimo's but atrademark for many Manuel Antonio venues.
Only (small) snags is that the bathroom design was kind of cumbersome and had no separation from the overall room which didn't help in terms of reducing room humidity (an overall challenge in many places in Costa Rica in Green season).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel, Spa & Waterfront Reserve offers intimacy and elegance for your romantic escape. Each suite includes a Jacuzzi bath tub for relaxation and enjoyment, as well as a majestic ocean view overlooking a pristine pacific cove. A plush king size bed, sofa, and room service from our boutique restaurant await your arrival. You can also indulge yourself with a massage in our spa after a day of adventure on one of our many tours or beaches. Our romantic hideaway suites access adjacent sandy beaches with a walk to the cove or famous Manuel Antonio Park and beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com and Venere so you can book your Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Issimo Hotel Boutique
- Issimo Boutique Hotel
- Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel And Spa Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park