We stayed at Issimo Suites in early April 2013 for the week for our honeymoon and had the most perfect amazing time and adventure! Every part of our trip was so perfect. Ivania and Elizabeth answered all of our questions through email so quickly during the planning process the months leading up to our honeymoon. Ivania also so helpful when we arrived in setting up our excursions, along with giving us tips and advice to make sure our time outside the hotel went smoothly too.
We loved our time at the hotel, just relaxing at the pool with the beautiful views, hanging out on our private balcony in our room, enjoying time at the spa and just hanging out at the hotel, talking with the staff and practicing our spanish!
We also enjoyed our adventures - we did the zipline canopy tour, surf lessons at MA park, and the catamaran sunset boat trip the last day we were there, which was a perfect way to end our honeymoon. Each day after we came back from our adventures, either Dixon, Ivania, David, Dayeb or Arayalee, was there to ask about our day, give us cold water to drink, fruity drink during happy hour or a towel to jump in the pool and watch the sunset. We felt like family there.
We enjoyed eating at the restaurant... loved the calamari, all the fish dishes and the rice and beans! We loved the rice and beans so much, we asked the chef one night how to make his version, for when we got back home! The complimentary breakfast was a great way to start the day, with fresh fruit, pasteries, juice and items off the menu. Our favorite was the tipico breakfast.
Our room was beautiful, the perfect place to call home for the week. We loved all the flower petals and candles that were put out each day, and towel animals - it made our day! We were upgraded to a top suite for our honeymoon and had amazing views of the mountains and water. Our room had panoramic windows with beautiful views. It was so romantic and peaceful.
Make sure to bring good comfortable hiking shoes to truely see all the beautiful sites around the hotel. We did the small hike down to Playa Biesanz and it was so worth it. We also noticed there was an older path leading away from the hotel to the mountain top, in the back of the property. The staff let us go explore around sunset and the path lead us to a private lookout over the water and the beach below. It was so breath taking and we were the only ones up there.
Thank you to everyone at Issimo Suites for the most perfect honeymoon. We had just hoped for a relaxing, fun trip after our wedding and we were so blessed with so much more, because of the wonderful people of Costa Rica!
Chrissy & Earl Bersamin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel, Spa & Waterfront Reserve offers intimacy and elegance for your romantic escape. Each suite includes a Jacuzzi bath tub for relaxation and enjoyment, as well as a majestic ocean view overlooking a pristine pacific cove. A plush king size bed, sofa, and room service from our boutique restaurant await your arrival. You can also indulge yourself with a massage in our spa after a day of adventure on one of our many tours or beaches. Our romantic hideaway suites access adjacent sandy beaches with a walk to the cove or famous Manuel Antonio Park and beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Issimo Hotel Boutique
- Issimo Boutique Hotel
- Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel And Spa Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park