If you get one of the 'good' rooms and they aren't bug infested, the location is nice complete with monkeys. However, it's difficult to get in and out. We got the smallest room - no a/c, less than basic, complete with biting, flying flea-type bugs which were in between the bed sheets, under the pillows and flying around in the room. Also, Carol/Anna has a personality disorder and is impossible to deal with if you are having a problem - like being bitten in your bug-infested room. Our room would not have even been available if the people in it hadn't left after one night. We didn't sleep over but found another room and left within a few hours. The pictures are all of the penthouse on the top floor - which was somehow 'not ready' so we couldn't move up there from our infested room. Our room was the size of the normal bedroom and the 'kitchenette" was an old sink, an ancient hot plate and a few old dishes. You couldn't cook there. You might be lucky - or you might be frantically trying to find another room like we were. Just avoid it. There are other, much nicer places for a similar price (e.g. Le Posada - nearly same price with an actual kitchenette AND monkeys, walking distance to restaurants, the park, etc.).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Listen to waves & enjoy the monkeys while staying right on the beach. Enjoy outstanding beach & ocean views from our three room two bath Penthouse suite and studio apartments. We’re situated in a secluded area on the edge of a tropical bird sanctuary forest with a river stream running alongside the hotel. We’re within walking distance to Manuel Antonio Park (13min) but only a stone's throw away from the white sandy beach and blue waters. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Nature`s Beachfront Aparthotel Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Natures Beachfront Aparthotel Hotel
- Nature's Beachfront Aparthotel Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park