It is really hard to rate the Nature's Beachfront but after careful consideration I don't think I would return there. I am not a 5 star traveller so this was not the problem. I have driven all over the world but this road by far was the scariest that I have ever driven on. Thank God for the 4x4. The hotel was ok but they had just used some kind of "wax" she said which had an awful chemical smell so strong that we could not open our closet door because it was giving us a headache. Anna was nice enough but be careful as once she starts talking to you, you cannot get away. The rooms have no amenities, except for a fridge and a stove. The road would have seemed less traumatic had there been something nice at the end of it. The was no glass on the windows and all of our belongings stayed damp the 4 days we were there. The night before we left she told us that she would only accept cash and so one more time in the dark we had to drive that road to get to the bank to pay her. Others we talked to in town were paying a lot less for a room with views, AC, wi-fi and breakfast. It is nice to hear the waves but the beach is not that spectacular to make it necessary to stay at a hotel on the beach. Being from Florida I guess we are spoiled by having beautiful white sandy beaches. No I don't think I will be returning there. Depending on your expectations will tell you whether you would like this place or not. I went down there expecting the worst and got it.
- Also Known As:
- Nature`s Beachfront Aparthotel Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Nature`s Beachfront Aparthotel Hotel
- Natures Beachfront Aparthotel Hotel
- Nature's Beachfront Aparthotel Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Listen to waves & enjoy the monkeys while staying right on the beach. Enjoy outstanding beach & ocean views from our three room two bath Penthouse suite and studio apartments. We’re situated in a secluded area on the edge of a tropical bird sanctuary forest with a river stream running alongside the hotel. We’re within walking distance to Manuel Antonio Park (13min) but only a stone's throw away from the white sandy beach and blue waters. ... more less