Spent the first three days of our Costa Rican sojourn at Las Cascadas and could not recommend it more highly. It is tucked away on the hills around Quepos, an authentic CR town, and a short drive to Manuel Antonio. Gary and Catalina were the most wonderful hosts, hospitable, knowledgeable about the area, accommodating, and simply nice to be around. They set up all the tours we took while in Manuel Antonio and recommended some parks that were off the beaten path and well worth the trip.The breakfasts by the pool were fresh and delicious (The coconut/banana pancakes are to die for.). The rooms were attractively appointed, clean, and bug-free. I personally don't understand the negative reviews. Gary and Catalina have spent a lot of time renovating the hotel and it was a joy. Don't hesitate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful family-owned vacation rentals with several options to suit your group's needs. We offer 1,2 or 3 bedroom suites with A/C, WiFi and access to our pool with terrace and waterfall. Some units are available with kitchen, living room, cable TV, living room, ocean view, and outdoor terrace with lounging area, mini-bar and ocean view. A ten minute walk to town, oceanfront, and a snorkeling cove. Peaceful location on the edge of the rainforest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, T4B, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Condotel Las Cascadas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Condotel Las Cascadas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Condotel Las Cascadas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park