Gary and the staff do everything in their power to make you feel at home. Susann was a great hostess and helped with our travel plans. Quite and secure with great views and very clean. Great hot water! We were upgraded to the honeymoon suite on arrival. Lots of stairs but the view was worth it. Dallas helped out with all our needs and also took us to a special spot in the rainforest that was spectacular with lots of suspension bridges over beautiful waterfalls high in the treetops. One morning three whiteface monkeys were playing on the roof. Great experience and very happy with our choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful family-owned vacation rentals with several options to suit your group's needs. We offer 1,2 or 3 bedroom suites with A/C, WiFi and access to our pool with terrace and waterfall. Some units are available with kitchen, living room, cable TV, living room, ocean view, and outdoor terrace with lounging area, mini-bar and ocean view. A ten minute walk to town, oceanfront, and a snorkeling cove. Peaceful location on the edge of the rainforest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, T4B, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Condotel Las Cascadas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Condotel Las Cascadas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Condotel Las Cascadas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park