We had rented the one bedroom suite, but when we arrived, Gary offered us the bridal suite because we were the only occupants for the whole week! The view was incredible! He and his wife were super helpful and always available for our questions and directions, etc.
The grounds are beautiful and lush. We drove around and saw other hotels, but none like this one. It private, close to downtown, unique, and quiet.
Twenty stars to this place!
- Also Known As:
- Condotel Las Cascadas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Condotel Las Cascadas Hotel
- Condotel Las Cascadas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful family-owned vacation rentals with several options to suit your group's needs. We offer 1,2 or 3 bedroom suites with A/C, WiFi and access to our pool with terrace and waterfall. Some units are available with kitchen, living room, cable TV, living room, ocean view, and outdoor terrace with lounging area, mini-bar and ocean view. A ten minute walk to town, oceanfront, and a snorkeling cove. Peaceful location on the edge of the rainforest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Tingo, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Condotel Las Cascadas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.