Even though it is a little bit off the beaten path, tucked up on a hill away from the action and vendors on the road to Manuel Antonio, this place is truly magical and worth a second look. On our very first night we watched a young two- toed sloth slowly climb down the railing just steps from our door! The colorful birds, lizards, tropical flowers, and did i mention monkeys, were truly at home here. We stayed our last two nights in the dome honeymoon suite, a magical "hobbit" house with beautiful views, and privacy. The owner and his wife were so helpful, making this last stop on our Costa Rican vacation feel like it was meant to be!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful family-owned vacation rentals with several options to suit your group's needs. We offer 1,2 or 3 bedroom suites with A/C, WiFi and access to our pool with terrace and waterfall. Some units are available with kitchen, living room, cable TV, living room, ocean view, and outdoor terrace with lounging area, mini-bar and ocean view. A ten minute walk to town, oceanfront, and a snorkeling cove. Peaceful location on the edge of the rainforest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, T4B, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Expedia so you can book your Condotel Las Cascadas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Condotel Las Cascadas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Condotel Las Cascadas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park