We stayed here for our honeymoon in March of 2013 and we couldn't have had a better experience! We were treated like family from day one. Gary gave us a map of the area, as well as a variety of information about what to do, where to eat, and what to see. The resort is tucked away and feels very remote even though it is only minutes from the beach and town. Our room was simple but extremely clean and comfy. I can't say enough about the service we received. Gary and his wife even took us hiking one afternoon to one of their favorite outlooks. This is not a busy resort style establishment. If you are looking to experience the culture and wildlife of Costa Rica, while receiving one-of-kind personal service, stay here at Las Cascadas.
Tony & Michelle
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful family-owned vacation rentals with several options to suit your group's needs. We offer 1,2 or 3 bedroom suites with A/C, WiFi and access to our pool with terrace and waterfall. Some units are available with kitchen, living room, cable TV, living room, ocean view, and outdoor terrace with lounging area, mini-bar and ocean view. A ten minute walk to town, oceanfront, and a snorkeling cove. Peaceful location on the edge of the rainforest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Condotel Las Cascadas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Condotel Las Cascadas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Condotel Las Cascadas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park