My family and another family we were traveling with stayed here for two nights last week. We were supposed to stay three and wound up leaving after two nights even though we'd already paid for the third night. The owner, Gary, couldn't have been nicer but the place is in a very out of the way location and the surrounding area and town is a little too "authentic" for our tastes. The property is also in serious need of an overhaul. Walking to town is not really an option from a distance and safety perspective. Frankly it's also very expensive given the condition of the property and the location. If you drive two more miles towards Manuel Antonio there are a whole lot more options that are closer to restaurants and the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful family-owned vacation rentals with several options to suit your group's needs. We offer 1,2 or 3 bedroom suites with A/C, WiFi and access to our pool with terrace and waterfall. Some units are available with kitchen, living room, cable TV, living room, ocean view, and outdoor terrace with lounging area, mini-bar and ocean view. A ten minute walk to town, oceanfront, and a snorkeling cove. Peaceful location on the edge of the rainforest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, T4B, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Condotel Las Cascadas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Condotel Las Cascadas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Condotel Las Cascadas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park