I was traveling to Costa Rica by myself, and a little nervous, but Gary and his family took good care of me. They helped me book tours, transportation, and find good places to eat. They even gave me a ride to the dock my cruise disembarked from.
The hotel itself is pretty cute. My room was high up and I had a wonderful view. The sounds of the jungle lulled me to sleep at night and I got to hear tropical birds singing in the morning. I was also lucky enough to see some white faced monkeys hanging on the tree outside my room. The sloth on the grounds is the cutest and I snapped dome awesome pics of it.
Anyway, the customer service is what really makes this hotel worth it. I highly recommend if you are staying in Quepos or Manuel Antonio.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful family-owned vacation rentals with several options to suit your group's needs. We offer 1,2 or 3 bedroom suites with A/C, WiFi and access to our pool with terrace and waterfall. Some units are available with kitchen, living room, cable TV, living room, ocean view, and outdoor terrace with lounging area, mini-bar and ocean view. A ten minute walk to town, oceanfront, and a snorkeling cove. Peaceful location on the edge of the rainforest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Condotel Las Cascadas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Condotel Las Cascadas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Condotel Las Cascadas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park