We spent 5 nights at the condotel las cascades and it will be a must return spot on our next trip back to the Quepos/Manuel Antonio area.This place is located perfectly to enjoy the entire area a short walk to marina and Quepos and a quick taxi ride to the restaurants and beach.Our room was spotless and well looked after during our trip the hosts spoke english and looked after our every need.We had the opportunity to see a sloth up close and monkeys in the trees breakfest was great and the mohitos were better.We will return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful family-owned vacation rentals with several options to suit your group's needs. We offer 1,2 or 3 bedroom suites with A/C, WiFi and access to our pool with terrace and waterfall. Some units are available with kitchen, living room, cable TV, living room, ocean view, and outdoor terrace with lounging area, mini-bar and ocean view. A ten minute walk to town, oceanfront, and a snorkeling cove. Peaceful location on the edge of the rainforest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Condotel Las Cascadas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Condotel Las Cascadas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Condotel Las Cascadas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park