Great spot just outside of downtown Quepos and close to Manuel Antonio. Grounds were very relaxing for being so close to the city. Pool was great and we saw some wildlife right at our hotel. Gary and Catalina are wonderful hosts who cook up a great meal. It's a good place to relax and get advice from other guests on activities in and around the area. Highly recommend it for anyone staying in the Manuel Antonio area.
- Also Known As:
- Condotel Las Cascadas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Condotel Las Cascadas Hotel
- Condotel Las Cascadas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful family-owned vacation rentals with several options to suit your group's needs. We offer 1,2 or 3 bedroom suites with A/C, WiFi and access to our pool with terrace and waterfall. Some units are available with kitchen, living room, cable TV, living room, ocean view, and outdoor terrace with lounging area, mini-bar and ocean view. A ten minute walk to town, oceanfront, and a snorkeling cove. Peaceful location on the edge of the rainforest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Condotel Las Cascadas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.