I found this place after doing a lot of research on hotels in the manuel antonio area and reading other trip advisor reviews. I wouldn't normally write a review but our experience here was just so fantastic and I felt obligated to get the word out.
A 10$ cab ride to the national park and some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Its just out side of the tourist zone in quepos. I really enjoyed quepos over manuel antonio because I felt like i got to experience the culture better. While there we were able to walk around the downtown area (like 6 square blocs, 2$ cab ride and 5 minute walk) and get to meet locals and see how they live.
The owners were great and you could tell that they really enjoyed helping the guests. They would bend over backward to make sure you were having a good time.
The hotel was built into the side of the mountain and most of the rooms have a view of the ocean. The reason the hotel is called las cascadas is because a short walk down a path you will find a waterfall. You very much feel like you are in the jungle with all of the wild life. Tons of birds, lizards, frogs, and a few times a week they get monkeys passing through. If your looking for a cookie cutter hotel experience, this is not it. But that is exactly what I loved. the people the location and the Price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful family-owned vacation rentals with several options to suit your group's needs. We offer 1,2 or 3 bedroom suites with A/C, WiFi and access to our pool with terrace and waterfall. Some units are available with kitchen, living room, cable TV, living room, ocean view, and outdoor terrace with lounging area, mini-bar and ocean view. A ten minute walk to town, oceanfront, and a snorkeling cove. Peaceful location on the edge of the rainforest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, BookIt.com, Priceline and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Condotel Las Cascadas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Condotel Las Cascadas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Condotel Las Cascadas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park