We stayed 3 nights at the condotel las cascades at the end of our honeymoon. This hotel is family run and really makes you feel like home.
If you are a fishermen it's in a great location, walking distance to the marina. You are able to bring whatever you catch back to the hotel and cook it up on the BBQ.
The property is absolutely beautiful! Small, quaint very private. We stayed in the honeymoon dome and it was well worth the hike. We saw monkeys on our balcony the first day we were there, lots of wildlife.
However if you are looking for a large resort feel of a hotel this may not be for you. You really get to experience the local culture on this property. This property is very safe with safes in each room cameras and a security guard at night.
I would recommend this hotel to any one of my family or friends
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful family-owned vacation rentals with several options to suit your group's needs. We offer 1,2 or 3 bedroom suites with A/C, WiFi and access to our pool with terrace and waterfall. Some units are available with kitchen, living room, cable TV, living room, ocean view, and outdoor terrace with lounging area, mini-bar and ocean view. A ten minute walk to town, oceanfront, and a snorkeling cove. Peaceful location on the edge of the rainforest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, T4B, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, Expedia, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Condotel Las Cascadas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Condotel Las Cascadas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Condotel Las Cascadas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park