This is the place to experience real Costa Rican life. The owners Gary and Catalina are the most gracious host. They will direct you to the authenic food and local attractions, including the fish market that the locals go too. The place is nesteld in a community near a private school and a real Costa Rican neiborhood. The rooms are clean and the pool is awesome. You will see monkeys around the grounds as well as many different birds. Just a ten minute walk to the town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful family-owned vacation rentals with several options to suit your group's needs. We offer 1,2 or 3 bedroom suites with A/C, WiFi and access to our pool with terrace and waterfall. Some units are available with kitchen, living room, cable TV, living room, ocean view, and outdoor terrace with lounging area, mini-bar and ocean view. A ten minute walk to town, oceanfront, and a snorkeling cove. Peaceful location on the edge of the rainforest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, T4B, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Condotel Las Cascadas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Condotel Las Cascadas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Condotel Las Cascadas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park