This was our last stop on our Costa Rican adventure and Las Cascadas was the perfect way to end it. It was right in between Manuel Antonio and Quepos. We were able to walk down into town or catch the bus to Manuel Antonio. Gary was very helpful and friendly, gave us recommendations and helped with transportation. We stayed in the gorgeous honeymoon dome. We had a gorgeous view of the hotel, and quite a workout every time we got home! Make sure you're in shape if you stay in the dome, its definitely a hike up!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful family-owned vacation rentals with several options to suit your group's needs. We offer 1,2 or 3 bedroom suites with A/C, WiFi and access to our pool with terrace and waterfall. Some units are available with kitchen, living room, cable TV, living room, ocean view, and outdoor terrace with lounging area, mini-bar and ocean view. A ten minute walk to town, oceanfront, and a snorkeling cove. Peaceful location on the edge of the rainforest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Condotel Las Cascadas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Condotel Las Cascadas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Condotel Las Cascadas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park