I had a great time at Las Cascadas in early September.
We felt so welcomed by Gary and Catalina. The hotel is located in a great little city called Quepos and everything was perfect and very relaxing. Gary and his wife arranged all of our tours and made it very safe and simple for us as foreigns,and best of all was to see the attention and dedication they give out to guests. It was perfect!!! I would definitely come back and recommend this hotel to friends and family.
Thank you for the amazing time we had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful family-owned vacation rentals with several options to suit your group's needs. We offer 1,2 or 3 bedroom suites with A/C, WiFi and access to our pool with terrace and waterfall. Some units are available with kitchen, living room, cable TV, living room, ocean view, and outdoor terrace with lounging area, mini-bar and ocean view. A ten minute walk to town, oceanfront, and a snorkeling cove. Peaceful location on the edge of the rainforest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, T4B, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Condotel Las Cascadas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Condotel Las Cascadas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Condotel Las Cascadas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park