After staying in hostels for our whole trek, my fiancee and I wanted a little luxury for our last night in Costa Rica. The night before we wanted to arrive, I had emailed Gary, the owner, asking about availability and he responded right away. Once you find it, and we definitely would not have found it on our own - even our cab driver had to ask around a bit - you realize the location is perfect. Despite being hidden away, up a hill, it's easy walking distance both to the heart of Quepos, and to the road connecting Quepos and Manuel Antonio, where you can catch a bus to take you to Manuel Antonio.
The grounds are beautiful - including a pool - and two cute bunnies who hop around the property! Our room was stunning. Beautifully decorated. When the afternoon rain hit, I could not think of a cozier, more romantic place to be. We had the terrace outside our room all to ourselves, and made good use of the bar/sink/fridge area. Comforts of home. This terrace generally would be shared with another room. This would be ideal for families or groups travelling together. One of the highlights of my entire trip was the monkey show I witnessed at 6 am the following morning. From our terrace, I could watch the monkeys swinging in the trees below, and running across the roof of the school nearby. Priceless.
Breakfast was great! Beautiful presentation. Gary chatted with us while we ate, and as we were curious about the rest of the property, he took the time to show us around, even highlighting the medicinal value of some of the plants. He very kindly allowed us a super late check-out that day, as we did not need to head to San Jose until late evening. Throughout our stay, everyone was super helpful, and helped us figure out other bookings we needed, like our transportation to San Jose. All in all, a fantastic end to our vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful family-owned vacation rentals with several options to suit your group's needs. We offer 1,2 or 3 bedroom suites with A/C, WiFi and access to our pool with terrace and waterfall. Some units are available with kitchen, living room, cable TV, living room, ocean view, and outdoor terrace with lounging area, mini-bar and ocean view. A ten minute walk to town, oceanfront, and a snorkeling cove. Peaceful location on the edge of the rainforest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, T4B, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Condotel Las Cascadas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Condotel Las Cascadas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Condotel Las Cascadas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park