We stayed at La Posada for one night, in the 2 bedroom La Casa apartment.
Pros: The room for La Casa was very large, bed extremely comfortable, 2 bathrooms clean, nice kitchen/bar area, and big tv screen. It's literally right next to the park entrance so it's very convenient for an early morning tour. The staff was friendly too. They lent ou kids beach toys such buckets and shovels, which was very nice.
Cons: Although there's a shortcut to the beach, the walk was not too pleasant since you pass by constructions, garbage dump (?) and the path can be flooded with rain water. Since this hotel is not on the hill or right next to the beach, you have no view of anything. Also we were looking forward to having pizza for lunch there but they only serve it at 1:30pm when Jonathan is on duty.. so we ended up going elsewhere for pizza.
We booked this hotel because of the high rating on tripadvisor and because we wanted our kids to meet the monkeys and deer during breakfast as many of the other reviewers mentioned, but were disappointed to not see any at all at the hotel. Of course this is no fault of the hotel.
They did hook us up with a good park guide. Make sure you get a guide as they will show you the animals in the park via their large telescope (some are very easily missed if you didn't hon't have a guide); definitely worth the $15/person fee!
- Also Known As:
- La Posada Private Jungle Bungalows Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- La Posada Private Jungle Bungalows Hotel
- La Posada Private Jungle Hotel
- La Posada Private Jungle Bungalows Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your La Posada Private Jungle Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.