“They didn't make my reservation, poor staff, poor organization.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Mango Moon

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Manuel Antonio National Park
Hotel Mango Moon
You added Hotel Mango Moon to your Saves list
100 Meters Past La Mariposa Hotel, Manuel Antonio National Park 6350, Costa Rica   |
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“They didn't make my reservation, poor staff, poor organization.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW via mobile

I made my reservation three days ago for a holiday weekend, i wad a little bit concern because i did not receive any confirmation. So i decided to call on my way there and guess what, i had no hotel now. Very bad attention, organization, everything. I lost my weekend thanks for them and didn't care to help me find another place. Thank you for making me loose three hours and my weekend.

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I have been dealing with a refund issue since the middle of March (it's is now May) that I can not get straightened out. The property was very gracious and helpful initially, but when it can to actually fulfilling the refund, I have not been able to get things wrapped up in a timely fashion! When I called the hotel to give my credit card information, the person I spoke with didn't even identify herself and gave me no indication of any follow-up steps or a timeframe of how long these things take. I'm fine with waiting for a refund to process, but I'm in the dark on if it is even being done!

Stayed May 2015
Jaco, Costa Rica
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This hotel was recommended by a friend who has been multiple time for stays at mango moon. The staff was pleasant and helpful upon our arrival, our room was clean and beautiful and had the most amazing view of the ocean and the pool. How can it get better than an ocean and pool view? We had a room off of the main building, it was perfect for our private birthday celebration and the other hotel visitors were not troublesome. The pool was clean and cool with an amazing view of the ocean. Towels were provided at no cost for the pool and for the beach. I do not know how it could have gotten better. The wifi worked great and we had cable if we wanted it. Our shower had hot water and came well stocked with towels and shampoo's/etc. The bed was comfortable and the AC worked perfectly. It was clean and bug free the entire time we stayed.

Room Tip: The tica titi room was private and had amazing views for one of the lower cost rooms.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Lima, Peru
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

the location and the view are amazing. but its very dirty and it seems abandoned. the price is much to high for what they offer. also the staff seemed very bored and was not so helpful. you can find better places nearby for the same price.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2015

Mango Moon is a great small size hotel. I think they have 6 rooms.
If you want a quiet setting, run by someone who cares.....Donna, Mango Moon is a good choice. She suggested three tours for us....2 self guided, 1 guided and they were all solid suggestions.
Pro's- Daily visits by white faced monkeys, unbelievable sunset during happy hour. Yummy breakfast included. Nice walk down a rugged path/road to secluded beach, Nice little pool.
Con's- long walk to beach, rooms need a little updating.
While not a highly polished hotel, Mango Moon still gets a 5 from me for being close to a perfect oasis

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Saskatoon, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2015

I and my friends were looking for a place in Manuel Antonio and were unable to find any accommodations. Manuel Antonio was our last destination in Costa Rica and were low on cash - the owner Donna was very understanding and offered us a fantastic room at a great price in light of our situation. She was very friendly, hospitable, and went the extra mile to ensure that we had a pleasant stay at her Hotel. I would recommend this hotel for its killer view, excellent location, and first-rate rooms.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2015

very nice hotel within trees. clean and spacious rooms. all the romms as well as the restaurant (very good food) have a stunnig view - watch the sunset while enjoying a happy hour drink... the hotel staff are extremly nice and helpful - thank you Donna.
the room prices are too high - pool was broken and only continetal breakfast is inculded.

Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends

Been to Hotel Mango Moon? Share your experiences!