“Fun Day on the Ocean” 5 of 5 stars

California
4 attraction reviews
“Fun Day on the Ocean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Matt and Brian provided a great experience on the ocean. They came to our hotel, and we paddled from out hotel beach to another beach and back. If we had not already booked and paid for additional excursions with other companies, I would have hired Matt and Brian for our other adventures. They are knowledgable, friendly, and provided great customer service. When our paths crossed on another excursion(with another company), they came over said hello and shook our hands.

Salt Lake City, Utah
“fun and unique adventure in Manuel Antonio!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

We had a fantastic time exploring local mangroves with Paddle 9! I highly recommend this fun and unique adventure in Manuel Antonio! It is a great opportunity for some exercise and wildlife viewing (we saw capuchin monkeys, snakes, iguanas, and birds). The tour was super easy to arrange and Brian was friendly and professional.

Fort Collins, Colorado
“Awesome experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

I had a great time paddling with Brian, Mike and Matt. We toured the Mangroves in Damas island near Quepos. Quietly paddle boarding through the mature mangroves is quite surreal: mysteriously calm water, crabs crawling around the tree roots and capuchin monkeys hopping around the trees. This is a great trip if you want to get a workout in and see a different side of the Manuel Antonio area. You can tell that the owners really are passionate about paddle boarding and want to share this with others. I hope to be back in the area in the near future, and I will definitely be booking a trip with these guys.

Philadelphia, PA
“An absolute "must do" if you are visiting CR”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I went on a number of tours and excursions with different companies during my trip to Costa Rica, and none compared to Paddle 9. Based on the experience we were looking for, Matt and Brian recommended the perfect hike through the rainforest to tour some amazing waterfalls. Swimming under and jumping off of waterfalls was absolutely awesome, but on this sort of tour the guides can make or break the experience. Matt and Brian are fun and easy to hang out with and they knew exactly how to cater the experience to our interests. We could not have been happier. I was only disappointed that I didn't find Paddle 9 sooner because then I would have avoided some of the other tour companies in Manuel Antonio

Visited May 2013
Philadelphia
“An awesome stop in Manuel Antonio”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

We were looking for a unique experience during our trip to Costa Rica, and Matt and Bryan provided us with some incredible memories! We were able to visit waterfalls we would have never found on our own, and even go waterfall climbing and swimming-- AMAZING! They are a professional and friendly duo that will do everything they can to accomodate exactly what you want to get out of your experience on the water and on land. Go check them out, I PROMISE you won't be disappointed and you'll walk away with priceless memories!

Visited May 2013