“Best grouper I've ever eaten..” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Emilio's Cafe

Emilio's Cafe
40 meter before hotel Mariposa | Calle hacia el Parque Nacional Manuel Antonio, Manuel Antonio National Park, Costa Rica
+506 2777 6807
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Atlanta, Georgia
“Best grouper I've ever eaten..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

I will say that I visit the Florida gulf coast a lot and eat a good bit of grouper prepared multiple ways but this was easily the best I've had. It was grilled and served with a garlic sauce and perfect mashed potatoes. Wife was also very satisfied with her chicken kabobs and fresh grilled veggies (tomato, eggplant, zucchini) My wife and I split a Greek salad before our entrees and it was amazing. The salads are very big and it was one of those salads where you know everything is FRESH!

La Jolla
“Great find for Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

Stumbled upon Emilio's because it was on the same street as a house I rented in MA. Stopped in for breakfast and was pleasantly surprised by the excellent view, good food, and decent prices. Service was a bit slow but I think we hit a time at 8am where there was a big rush. Overall great place to grab a table. Would probably recommend checking it out in the eventing since the sunset view will be great from there.

Charlottesville, Virginia
“Fantastic food. Attentive service. Awesome view.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

SALADS! We got so few greens on our trip and Emilio's made wonderful delicious salads that we loved. We went back again the next night and the server remembered us and what we were drinking! Almond cookies are fantastic. Beautiful view. Eat here.

Visited February 2014
Edmonton, Canada
“Beauty View”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

My son and I stopped here for lunch and we enjoyed the food. The view was great overlooking the ocean from high up on the hill. The service was great and the food good.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
“"Great Costa Rican cuisine with a commanding ocean view"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

The park ranger who guided us through the rain forest recommended Emiliio's for lunch so we decided to invite him along. View is breathtaking and the coffees, hand made lemonades and pastries were wonderful. Everyone enjoyed their food. The ranger and I each had the largest piece of mahi mahi I have ever seen or eaten. It was accompanied by a light and delicious curry sauce and local fresh vegetables perfectly prepared. We wanted to come back for dinner but ran out of time. Definitely recommend!