“Great surfing lessons for families” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Surf Camps, Adventure
Orlando, Florida
3 attraction reviews
“Great surfing lessons for families”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

If you're looking for surfing lessons in Manuel Antonio, Dante Water Sports offers excellent turnkey services for adults and children. They provide transportation, equipment, chairs / umbrellas at the beach, and fruit and snacks. All inclusive. We were a big group with 8 children, and Dante's staff offered 1:1 lessons for the children. The instructors fun, patient, and great teachers! All the kids were up and surfing, and went back for more lessons.
All in all, great service!

Visited April 2013

Boston, Massachusetts
“Amazing - You will for sure be surfing :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Just back from a trip to Quepos with our extended family; a group of us (6 adults ~30-35 years old) took surf lessons with Dante's. Had amazing instructors (Michael, Chino and Manus). The 6 of us had zero surfing experience but all of us stood and caught multiple waves. No injuries. Only huge smiles and lots of fond memories! Highly professional.

Sheboygan, Wisconsin
“Fantastic Experience!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

Dante and his team did a wonderful job teaching both of our daughters to surf. They were up and surfing in no time at all. The instructors were very kid friendly and professional. Safety was obviously a priority for Dante and his staff. Our girls had so much fun they went back for a second lesson during our stay.
And for those along just to watch they provided a comfortable day at the beach with beach chairs, umbrellas and water/fresh pineapple.
The instructors even gave the kids a quick demonstration of their incredible surfing skills after the lesson.
Dante also takes some excellent quality photos of the day for those who are interested.

Muskegon, Michigan
“Wonderful Experience with Dante's Water Sports”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Dante's Water Sports is a great way to make surfing amazing. All of those who are there to help you are extremely knowledgeable and they all have great personalities which make it extremely fun and they are always there to help you. I definitely recommend it because it is extremely hands on, and by the end of the experience me and the other two people that I was with all could surf!

Cherry Ridge, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Our hotel set me up with Dante's. They picked me and my parents up in a shuttle in the morning and brought us to the beach. My instructor Carlos was very patient and helpful, after explaining the basics we set out into the ocean. With Carlos's help I was able to get up on the first wave. After that I was addicted and by the end of my time, with Carlos's guidance, I was able to pick out the best waves to ride on my own. Out on the water Carlos and I had great conversations between waves. Highly recommended!