“A great morning with Dante” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Surf Camps, Adventure
Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada
“A great morning with Dante”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

My daughter and I wanted to try surfing. Never tried it before. We were very happy with Dante. Our instructor, David, was patient and helpful. Explained the important parts several times for slow learners like me but saw that my daughter was learning quickly so adapted to a faster pace for her. They provided beach chairs and sunshade for all of us, including my wife and younger daughter and gave us water and pineapple during our break. My daughter returned for another lesson the next day.

Visited January 2013

Peoria, Illinois
“Very successful day out with Dante's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

We had a large group of 12 and Dante's did an excellent job of teaching newbies to surf. Once we had our initial dry lesson, we had four instructors in the surf and two closer to the beach to help us return quickly back for another go. Everyone in our group got up on their boards except my 75 year old father who overestimated his energy level and decided to return to shore after just a few minutes. It was a great day of surfing and a great value.

Visited December 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Excellent Surfing Instructors! - Got up the first day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

We went as a group of 4. Carlos was our instructor. He was fantastic! We all got up on the board, even though we didn't think we would all stand up on the first day. Some of us were althetic, but not all of us.

They provided some very nice photos of our session. I would recommend these guys to anyone looking to surfing!

Remember to apply a lot of sunscreen even though it doesn't feel that hot. We all burnt after our lessons. My face was peeling for a week.

Visited December 2012
“Amazing experience with great people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

I always wanted to try surfing and this was my first chance ever to do it. My wife on the other hand was hesitant and a little nervous. Our instructor Carlos made everything easy and enjoyable for the both of us. It was an experience we both will never forget. He made it very easy and my wife even got up on her first try while I was in the water after having fallen off my first attempt. It wasn't long until we both felt comfortable out in the ocean with our instructors. Even just hanging out in the water was fun with these great guys. We were given chairs and an umbrella on the beach between sessions and served fresh watermelon. They took amazing pictures of us on the water and catching waves. I am glad we found them and wouldn't change anything about our experience. Thank you to Carlos and Dante for everything. Hope to see you again.

Pensacola, Florida
“Private lessons ( surfing)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

It was amazing . the kid was young but it was an excellent instructor. I had a lot of fun and i was able to stand up on the board. that was the most amazing thing ever! beach was great :-)

Visited October 2012