My wife and I stayed here earlier this month and had a small suite overlooking the ocean. Very nice balcony with hammock, dining table & chairs, and two rocking chairs. Suite was equipped with stove, microwave etc. and internet in the rooms. Nice swimming pool and complementary breakfast. There is a small outdoor restaurant independently owned that is open for dinner and the food and service is excellent. If you are taking a guided tour of Manuel Antonio the guides will pick your up at the property. Nice beaches in the park (bring your swimwear) or you can go to the beaches outside the park. (About a 5 minute bus ride). If you take a cab make sure the cabdriver has his meter on or the ride will be very costly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villas Nicolas is a small 18 room condominium style hotel.We are located on the Manuel Antonio mountainside overlooking the Pacific Ocean.Our hotel is comprised of 5 rows of terraced rooms (approx 4 rooms per row)surrounded by gardens and jungle....all with oceanviews. Villas Nicolas is designed for the independent traveler who prefers "small & intimate" to the "all inclusive" resort type experience.Our Type 3 suites have full kitchens for those who wish to take advantage of the local produce and fresh fish that this area provides.We offer on site management and all night security. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo so you can book your Villas Nicolas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Nicolas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hotel Nicolas
- Villas Nicolas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park