Good location between Quepos and Manuel Antonio. Good view and tropical grounds. Restaurant was great! Kids couldn't get enough of the Banana desert!
Each morning on our large balcony, we were visited by white faced monkeys swinging through the trees and eating leaves and fruit.
#9 had a full kitchen, two beds for the kids and two queen beds in the main room. The bathroom was large.
Occasionally, there was some noise from the road but it was expected since we were close to the main road.
It was convenient to many of the restaurants and bars in the area.
This was my second visit - I'll return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villas Nicolas is a small 18 room condominium style hotel.We are located on the Manuel Antonio mountainside overlooking the Pacific Ocean.Our hotel is comprised of 5 rows of terraced rooms (approx 4 rooms per row)surrounded by gardens and jungle....all with oceanviews. Villas Nicolas is designed for the independent traveler who prefers "small & intimate" to the "all inclusive" resort type experience.Our Type 3 suites have full kitchens for those who wish to take advantage of the local produce and fresh fish that this area provides.We offer on site management and all night security. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Villas Nicolas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Nicolas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hotel Nicolas
- Villas Nicolas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park