We stayed here as a half way point both coming and going from Osa Peninsula. We absolutely loved it!!! The service was outstanding, and the restaurant was sooooo delicious. shockingly so! Breakfast is served in your room but don't miss out on dinner served at their restaurant. The staff was so friendly. The rooms were gorgeous and well appointed. I was so excited to return back there after our trip to the south. We stayed in room 9 and when we returned Villa 1. Both were different and awesome in their own ways. And the views!!!! We will definitely return to the Makanda!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Makanda By the Sea is 12 acres of wildlife sanctuary, 100 meters above the ocean. Our fully equipped Villas and Studios are carefully placed in rainforest gardens with spectacular views of the sixty mile coastline. Hotel Makanda is the ideal location for guests wishing to experience “romance in nature”, dazzling sunset views and our personalized boutique hotel ambiance. Offering gourmet cuisine, first class service, and close to Manuel Antonio Park, Spas, Restaurants, Tours and Beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Makanda by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Makanda By The Sea Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Makanda By The Sea Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park