We LOVED our stay here!! We just came home and miss Makanda already!!
We stayed in room #10 and had wildlife galore! Randall at the Sunspot restaurant is someone you will treasure like family. He really has a great heart and goes up of his way to make sure you are happy.
It is quiet and peaceful at night and the views are just spectacular. We plan to come back in February. I cannot say enough. Breakfast included in your room each day....heavenly.
Thank you Makanda!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Makanda By the Sea is 12 acres of wildlife sanctuary, 100 meters above the ocean. Our fully equipped Villas and Studios are carefully placed in rainforest gardens with spectacular views of the sixty mile coastline. Hotel Makanda is the ideal location for guests wishing to experience “romance in nature”, dazzling sunset views and our personalized boutique hotel ambiance. Offering gourmet cuisine, first class service, and close to Manuel Antonio Park, Spas, Restaurants, Tours and Beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Low Cost Holidays and Jetsetter so you can book your Makanda by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Makanda By The Sea Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Makanda By The Sea Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park