What can I say, I LOVED staying at Tulemar.
My friend and I stayed at Tulemar over Christmas break and had an amazing time.
I think the best part of my experience had to be the attention and service I received from the staff. Our room was a bit "dated" but other than that - perfection. The private beach, food and overall atmosphere sold me on coming back next Christmas break!
My friend and I were taken care of by Julian and Dave. They were knowledgable of the area and had amazing suggestions as to what to do and where to go. They paid attention to detail and even remembered it was my birthday and surprised me with a bottle of Champaign to celebrate!
Overall my experience was a positive one even during the high-toursit season. Oh, and the animal watching is amazing as well. The property is home to different types of monkeys, sloths (saw one right outside my window) and beautiful birds. Yet another reason to stay at the resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows, Buena Vista Villas and privately owned villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes and Villa Kiskadee. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park