My family stayed in a bungalow at Tulemar this October. The property is beautiful. We would walk to the beach, about 8 minutes, each day and see monkeys and slothes. If we couldn't find anything, the staff would always help us to locate an animal. Ashley went out of her way to help our family. My husband went deep sea fishing and count a lot of fish. He wanted to bring it back home to Arizona and she researched the rules about bringing fish on the plane. She also had helped us with getting an ice chest and ice blocks to get the fish home. She was very helpful with planning activities for us to do during our stay. Dave was also very helpful with places to eat and see. We would definitely go back to Tulemar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows, Buena Vista Villas and privately owned villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes and Villa Kiskadee. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park