We were traveling in June with our family and there were 7 of us ranging in ages from 6-72. Of course, we expected Tulemar to be nice, but I was afraid that it would be to too touristy and not have that Costa Rican feel to it. We had been to the private beach there before for a friends wedding, and knew that it was spectacular. Wow! Immediately when we arrived we saw a sloth and a howler monkey in a tree right outside of our Casa. The property is so lush and beautiful. The next morning, our balcony became the monkey highway and we saw 3 types of monkeys on our porch and we were still in our PJ's! The best part of Tulemar for us was our concierge, Bryan. I have always raved about how friendly the Ticos are, and Bryan was by far the BEST! He was always available, answered all of our questions and truly made us feel at home and completely welcomed. He recommended an incredible tour through Quepos canyoning...once in a lifetime experiences! My 6 yr old daughter truly enjoyed the adventure that she experienced with her 70 and 72yr old grandparents. Did I mention the private cove? Kayaks, boogie boards, fresh fruit smoothies that tasted like the nectar of the Gods, jungle that comes right up to the beach, sloths just hanging out...a little slice of paradise. One morning we even had the priviledge of seeing the rare Blue Morpho butterfly - not something I would have ever expected to see in that area. The wildlife, for us, was off the charts, but the best part of Tulemar were the friendly people, hospitality, and wonderful service. Thank you Bryan for making this family vacation one to remember!!! You are world class!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows, Buena Vista Villas and privately owned villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes and Villa Kiskadee. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park