After months of research, a friend of mine found Villa Kiskadee at Tulemar in Manuel Antonio National Park. Mauricio, our Concierge, was delightful and very patient with numerous emails inquiring about what to bring, what not to bring and so forth. When we got there, he took care of every aspect of our trip, from making restaurant reservations and sending a van to take us to the beach for kayaking, to arranging our White Water Rafting trip....a "must do"...the highlight of my trip. He even decorated our Villa for a birthday celebration while we were out for dinner, not to mention that he arranged for an extraordinary birthday celebration, with flashing lights, horns and a fireworks display at the restaurant. Villa Kiskadee was everything we dreamed about and more. I would highly recommend staying at Villa Kiskadee with its breathtaking views and well manicured grounds. Be sure to ask for Maurcio!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows, Buena Vista Villas and privately owned villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes and Villa Kiskadee. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park