I found Tulemar on Trip Advisor and am so glad I did. What a place!!! It is in a gated community with access to a private beach, kayaks, nature trails and walking distance to many great restaurants. We stayed in Lower Mirador which was so nice. One bedroom, full kitchen, living room, large bath and a wonderful balcony. The place is very clean and they really go above and beyond with service. We took a quick peek at Upper Mirador before we left and want to stay there next time. It's two bedrooms and two floors but what a view (I thought lower Mirador had a nice view)! Besides being a really great property in a really great area, the service you get is amazing. As soon as you make the reservation you get all sorts of information back regarding the area, tours, transfers, etc. Bill was our "concierge" and seemed to be at our beckon call! He personally took us down to the park, told us about the area, stopped for pictures along the way. For $20 they will even grocery shop for you and have your fridge stocked when you get there. Well worth the money! Without hesitation I would recommend Tulemar!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows, Buena Vista Villas and privately owned villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes and Villa Kiskadee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Tulemar Bungalows & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park