Just returned to Michigan after a weeklong stay at #403 Villa Cielito. Four senior couples age ranging from 60 to 78. Researched extensively for a practical, nice place to stay for a destination wedding. The website lured us in. Our concierge, Chris Madrigal met our transport bus and his 5 star service started. Our 10 pieces of luggage were taken cared of. He drove the 4 wives to the grocery store past his work time, help us run around, translating labels and buying supplies and would not allow any of us to carry the bags. He gave us his personal cell phone number to be used 24 hours.He even got us discounted rates for zip lining. From our terrace, we spotted iguanas, toucans and some monkeys joined us for breakfast!
The facility is super clean, the design is contemporary, the view is exhilarating, the staff accommodating. We had a tray of warm brownies waiting for us one time with a tropical flower arrangement. On our last day, there was a box of the special Costa Rican chocolate on the counter as a surprise.
Costa Rica is not even in any of our bucket list, yet because of Tulemar, we all promised to come back with our grandkids one day. Thank you Tulemar. It was a perfect vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows, Buena Vista Villas and privately owned villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes and Villa Kiskadee. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park