What a delightful experience ! The staff here are top notch - Andres, Orlando, Gabriel, Michael all put their guest' experience foremost and make every effort to provide excellent service. The rooms were beautiful with lovely balconies complete with hammock. Private beach is clean with an attendant, swimming pools are smaller and intimate, staff excellent. We loved the unspoiled, lush grounds with an abundance of wild life. The property is spread out but drivers are prompt and accommodating. Food in Manuel Antonio is pricey but the restaurant at the resort is excellent and reasonable for quality, ambience and service. Location is ideal with easy access to activities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows, Buena Vista Villas and privately owned villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes and Villa Kiskadee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Tulemar Bungalows & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park