We stay here in a bungalow close to the restaurant and pool! This bungalow was not newly refurbished like some of them are. But the room was still very nice and comes with a mini kitchen twin bed and pull out bed as well as two queen beds in the next room.
The water heater and pressure was bad, not enough hot water for four people.
My only complaint is there is no jacuzzi at any of the four pools in the resort! I know it's hot there but all the hotels we stayed at had a jacuzzi! And when you are zip lining hiking etc you get sore muscles, and the pool was cold!
But I still have to say this place saved our vacation!
Location is great! - walking distance to grocery store and good restaurants
Private beach! With free kayaks and towel service and food etc
The best thing for us was all the wild life ! We saw more wild life in the four days we stayed at Tulemar then the 10 days at the other hotels/parks/ etc combined
Tulemar was a wonderful end to our vacation!
Our concierge never checked in with us except at our check in. We did not need him but if we did it would have been nice for him to check in. But in short I have to say again that I highly recommend this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows, Buena Vista Villas and privately owned villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes and Villa Kiskadee. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park