So glad I found Tulemar. My family of four - 2 sons 11 and 8 stayed in a deluxe one bedroom villa #305. We had great ocean views and a white cappuccian monkey come visit one day. We also had geckos galore, an inguana at the pool and sloths hanging from trees. The concierge, Brian was there for all of our needs. We would decide on an activity and he would have it booked within hours. He brought a birthday cake for my younger sons birthday and told the ATV tour operator we were visiting that day about my son's birthday. The Tour gave him a t-shirt as a birthday present. Just an example of the friendly thoughtful service. Alhaira, the waitress at the restaurant for lunch and breakfast gave us helpful hints about what to do in the area and served us as if we were a part of her family. Know that the resort is built on a hill so there is a lot of walking up steep hills. They resort does supply a regular and quick shuttle but you still have to walk from the parking to the room - this can be a strenuous walk for some people. I had a great massage in an open air patio with the rain coming down. Great antidote to a very active vacation. Beautiful. The highlight for my sons was the private beach. It is perfect for boogie boarding. They rode the waves for hours. The waves were very manageable which allowed me to relax but were big enough for the boys to really enjoy and not get bored. Don't miss zip lining.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows, Buena Vista Villas and privately owned villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes and Villa Kiskadee. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park