We had the most wonderful experience staying at Casa de Frutas, the beautiful villa located in Tulemar Gardens and managed by Mauricio. The house itself was breathtaking and decorated so beautifully. Fresh tropical flowers everywhere, open air living space, an amazing ocean view -- I could go on and on. Mauricio and his staff (Sandra, Mayela, Chris) were wonderful and so sweet -- they kept the house, pool and grounds in tip top shape day after day. Mauricio was a great source of information and he set up adventures for us and was so helpful in so many ways -- it was comforting having him around to answer our questions. The owner, Dave, was gracious and so friendly, it was an added bonus meeting and spending time with him. We had monkeys visit almost every day, along with birds, sloths, butterflies. There are waterfalls and hiking trails to a private beach where there are body boards, kayaks, loungers and chairs available for guests, There were five of us and we all felt pampered and well taken care of. We were all sad when we had to leave and venture back into the real world. We will definitely be back -- we're already planning our 2014 vacation and will be staying at Casa de Frutas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows, Buena Vista Villas and privately owned villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes and Villa Kiskadee. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park