Tripadvisor did not let me down when it comes to our visit to Costa Rica but the best find by far was the Tulemar Bungalows. Priceless views, shuttle service down to the tulemar private beach, above and beyond concierge service, monkeys and animals galore, basically everything you could ask for in a Costa Rica resort. We also booked ADR adventure through the hotel and they came and picked us up at our bungalow doorstep. I still smile when I think of the other passengers they had already picked up asking "do you have a great view" and I say modestly "yes" while I'm bursting out the seams thinking we have an amazing view, duh. Then they all asked "how did you find this place?" My answer is thank goodness for tripadvisor and all the great reviews.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows, Buena Vista Villas and privately owned villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes and Villa Kiskadee. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park