We stayed at Tulemar Resort from June 21st through June 24th. We were two families consisting of a total of 8 people. Our children ranged in age from 13 to 19 years old. We rented one of the three bedroom Buena Vista Villas and it exceeded our expectations. The villa was beautiful and the views were breathtaking. Our concierge Andres was very attentive and helped us organize all of our excursions and dinner arrangements. The pictures on the website are very accurate and if anything the resort is even nicer than depicted in the photographs. There were so many wonderful restaurants within easy walking distance and we did not have one bad meal. Barba Roja's and Cafe Milagros were two places I'd highly recommend. We did a number of excursions and the White water rafting trip with Pro Rafting was amazing.
We made some great memories on this vacation and Tulemar is a place we hope to return to. Our biggest complaint was that we didn't stay longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows, Buena Vista Villas and privately owned villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes and Villa Kiskadee. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park