This resort exceeded my expectations. After reading several reviews and viewing pictures on various websites I was expecting it to be nice but it totally exceeded my expectations. The bungalows are beautiful and the views are hard to beat of the ocean and rainforest. The staff treats you like a celebrity. Starting off with Pablo in reservations, Danny (pool bartender), Andreas, and the front desk staff went out of their way to accomodate us. They even drove us around to try and spot monkeys which are around the property. The resort is located on a hillside with steep hills to walk. I personally loved the climb but my husband chose to get a ride, which they are always available to shuttle you around the property. The private beach along with paths through the rainforest are all within walking distance. It is also walking distance to a grocery store,and restaurants.HIghly recommend this resort and I can not wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows, Buena Vista Villas and privately owned villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes and Villa Kiskadee. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park