We spent 4 nights in Bungalow 121 during the first week of May. They were prepared for our arrival and stayed in touch throughout our visit. Chris and Dave made themselves available for any and everything we wanted. Fishing trip, guided hike, best sunset view w a drink in hand, they helped us out start to finish. Our bungalow was excellent. Comfy beds, spacious bathrooms, and nice living space and kitchenette split over a nice octagonal floor plan. Large windows everywhere, w screens, let you get the feel of the environment. Everything is perched on a VERY steep hillside! We walked to and from the private beach but we were probably the only people staying there who didn't take the shuttles. The beach area is excellent too with helpful people who'll bring you a towel, a cold beverage, or make you a fine breakfast or lunch. We availed ourselves of all these amenities and more. Sloths, iguanas, and plenty of monkeys made the place that much more special! Walking distance to many nice bars/restaurants and security at the gate made it nice as well. We booked w Dave! Enjoy Tulemar for yourselves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows, Buena Vista Villas and privately owned villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes and Villa Kiskadee. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park