We shared this magnificent home with another family in April. Garden House was perfect for the adults, perfect for the children and made our escape from the cold north something remarkable and special. The four children (range 10-14) each commented they would rather return to Tulemar than go to Disney, Atlantis in the Bahamas, or a cruise. The kids have it right.
Garden House is a gem of a house with more than enough space for eight people. We easily could have invited a third family and the home would still be expansive and comfortable. The bedrooms are spacious and the living area fostered great interaction and relaxation for all. I have not slept so soundly in years. The house was clean, safe and comfortable. A nearby grocery store will deliver or it is a quick walk from there and back. When we loaded up with a week's worth of supplies, the kind young man who bagged our groceries gave us a ride back to the house. This type of kindness was typical of all our experiences at Tulemar.
The pool at Garden House makes this property stand apart from others at the development. The infinity pool overlooking the ocean provided hours fun, beautiful sunsets and complete relaxation. The pool was warm and clean and simply inviting. Our days started and ended in the pool each day. Most days troops of monkeys would swing by the trees and often stop to eat from a tree right near the pool. What a great treat this was!
The beach at Tulemar is amazing and private. Although we were at the property over Easter (a typically busy time), we were often one of the only groups at the beach. Breakfast at the beach (Have the french toast) is not to be missed! The attendants at the beach are attentive and friendly. Every employee at Tulemar made us feel welcome and truly appreciated as guests.
When renting Garden House you are given the services of a personal concierge, Thomas or Hazel, who will arrange everything you ask. We were able to arrange airport transportation, order groceries to be in the house when we arrived, hire a cook for select breakfasts and dinners, and book fabulous excursions simply by the exchange of a few emails. We were greeted at the house by Hazel who made sure we were comfortable and who was available all week to answer questions and help make our trip a complete fantasy vacation.
At booking the property owner will contact you directly and provide good advice and prompt responsive service. Our security deposit was refunded immediately upon our return along with an invitation to rent the home again.....and we will.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows, Buena Vista Villas and privately owned villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes and Villa Kiskadee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Tulemar Bungalows & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park