We loved our stay at Tulemar Bungalows. We've stayed in the Manuel Antonio area before, but staying at this particular property really made us fall in love with the area. The service was absolutely spectacular - special shout out to Bill and Vanessa who kept everything so organized and made our trip so wonderful. They did everything from ordering groceries for us, to recommending restaurants, hauling luggage, finding us a driver, getting us a rental car, and we even witnessed Bill help rescue a baby sloth that had fallen from a tree. The thing we loved most about this property was having such easy beach access. Tulemar's beach is beautiful and uncrowded, and they provide lounge chairs, umbrellas, towels, boogie boards, and kayaks at no charge. We spent every afternoon boogie boarding and enjoying the waves. It's a steep walk down, but they provide a shuttle at no charge if you don't want to make the hike. We had the opportunity to stay in Mot Mot, a Tulemar Bungalow, and Lower Casa Panorama while we were there. Each has their advantages - Mot Mot has an incredible private balcony with a great outdoor kitchen and was recently renovated, the Bungalow had frequent monkey visits and a sloth right outside our front door, and Casa Panorama was big, comfortable, and modern with a beautiful view. The wildlife on the property was fantastic - we saw white face capuchin monkeys, howler monkeys, several sloths, and cool birds like aracaris. There's also a nice pool area, and food and drink service at both the beach and the pool. Tulemar makes it so easy to relax and enjoy your vacation. Tulemar Dave and his team have truly created a vacation paradise, and we can't wait to go back again someday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows, Buena Vista Villas and privately owned villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes and Villa Kiskadee. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park