Four women ranging in age from 62 to 71 years young stayed here for 3 nights - what a great experience. On the first morning we were greeted by white faced capuchin monkeys on our deck railing who wanted to check out the new residents. We could see toucans flying a few hundred yards away. Breakfast on the beach was fabulous. Beach staff were wonderful. We body surfed and used boogie boards for hours in the water. There are 3 pools and when the family pool got noisy we simply relocated (with drinks from the bar) to the quieter adult pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows, Buena Vista Villas and privately owned villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes and Villa Kiskadee. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park