My husband and I stayed in a Junior Suite Bungalow this past week and it was much more than we could have ever hoped for. It's almost like staying in the middle of a zoo! We saw more animals on the property than we did at Manuel Antonio National Park. The beach is incredible, and we had a blast on the kayaks going out to snorkel in the coral reefs. I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for an adventurous and beautiful place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows, Buena Vista Villas and privately owned villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes and Villa Kiskadee. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park