This was the most beautiful and relaxing vacation anyone could ask for. Casa Mirador was absolutely amazing. My husband and I stayed here with another couple and were blown away by the gorgeous house,the great amenities, the beautiful views, and the awesome staff. The staff at Tulemar definitely went above and beyond to make our stay one to remember. Our concierge Bill was fantastic. He was very respectful of our privacy but at the same time very attentive to all of our needs. He even made arrangements for us on his day off. David - treated us like royalty at the private beach. He would set up our chairs, offer towels, and provided us with a table for our cooler of beer (i think he mentioned so we didn't have to reach so far for our drinks). Daniela and Al I think are the best bartenders I know. They were quick to mix up drinks pool side that were VERY tasty and refreshing(Coco Loco was one of my favorites and I highly recommend). During our stay we did alot of sight seeing and visited many restaurants but what stands out the most is the Phenomenal food that chef Kris prepared. He came to our house, prepared and enduldged us in the most amazing food! Many mornings we would walk the grounds of Tulemar only to see families of squirrel monkeys, howler monkeys, flocks of red and green parrots, a sloth (that the wonderful grounds crew ponted out to us), and many other critters. Who needs the national park when you can see everything with Tulemar. Every night we would end the night by watching the most magnificent sunset from our balcony. We have only been home a couple of weeks and we are ready to go back. Bill get ready we are coming with the entire family. Tulemar definitely made me a Costa Rican lover. Pura Vida!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows, Buena Vista Villas and privately owned villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes and Villa Kiskadee. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park